As a member of our installation crew, you will assist in the building of fences, decks, and other outdoor living construction projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cut and assemble materials per plans and as bid to the customer
- Perform duties essential to professionally complete each construction project
- Load material for delivery to customers
- Unload material at the job site
- Maintain a neat and orderly job site at all times
- Positive interaction with employees and customers
- Represent Townsend Building Supply in a professional manner at all times
- Being alert at all times
- Follow all safety rules
Working Conditions Include:
- Exposure to various weather conditions including, but not limited to, heat, cold, rain, and wind.
- At least 18 years old
- Able to perform manual labor
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic knowledge of construction and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dedication to safety
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and stoop for long periods of time
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance – Available after 30 days!
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
Paid vacation after 6 months!
401k w/ company match